Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Nephi Salt Creek Canyon fire

The fire makes is own white clouds above the smoke . To bad it's not a beautiful site, it is not.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alicia Colon said...

Hi, its Alicia Colon. I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Its been a while since we last saw you. Hope you are all doing well. Love Alex and Alicia

robynr said...

Hi ROn,
I am an old friend of your Son Ricks. I wanted to pass along a recent story of an old friend of ours Chris Poole. Chris wa recently found sitting on his roof top shooting at cars and people in Orange/santa Ana. He had tried to find his old girlfriend Michele earlier that day at her word and later went a little "crazy" I thought Rick might be interested in this story. I did see his photo on your blog, he looks well.Very good. i can be reached at the following e-mail address thanks much-Robyn (galvez) Reimer